ACTEM Institutional Memberships
Provided to any non-profit institutions inside and out of Maine such as schools, school districts, public libraries, or qualified educational organizations who wish to take advantage of ACTEM's purchasing consortium and vendor opportunities.
- If a school district (MSAD, RSU, AOS etc.) is an Institutional member, all schools within that district are eligible for consortium pricing.
- Institutional memberships do not provide individual membership to all of their district staff. Individual memberships are separate and offer other benefits to Maine educators.
Institutional Member Benefits
- Maine schools and districts receive discounted educational pricing on the products and services as part of their ACTEM institutional memberships.
- Check out all of ACTEM's offering under the PURCHASING link above in the menu bar.
- ACTEM's purchasing consortium provides schools and districts the opportunity to purchase software and other items at our low educational and volume pricing.
- Significant price savings on major software titles including Adobe, Microsoft, FileMaker, Sophos, Parallels, Kaspersky, LanSchool and many more.
- A PDF document that list the discounted products and services offered through ACTEM can be found here: ACTEM Purchasing Consortium Info
- Schools/districts can take advantage of additional vendor partner opportunities that provide special benefits (discounts, free shipping, etc.) to our institutional members.
Institutional Membership Cost - $50 annually ($25 for small, one-school districts).
How do I join? -- Online membership form available HERE.
NOTE: ACTEM's membership year runs from July 1st through June 30th annually
Added Institutional Member Benefit:
Administrator Fall Conference Registration
- The ACTEM Board voted in in 2017 to provide one free fall conference registration to an approved district/school administrator for all institutional members. This new institutional membership benefit began with the fall 2017 conference.
- Approved administrators include: Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Special Education Directors, Curriculum Director, Principals and Assistant Principals.